Thread: Help please someone

mortiis33 is offline Junior Member

Default Help please someone

Hi there guys and girls of the forum. Well, this question is moreso for my partner than myself. She is Russian, living in Tver (no, she's not a dreaded Russian Bride! hahaha).
    She wants to migrate here and live with me so that we can have a family, and a better life together than the one she has back in Russia living alone.
    She is working hard to save money in order to come, but it's going extremely slowly (the russian money-system is absolute crap compared to ours).

What I would like to know from someone is - What would be the best, easiest or quickest (and safest) way for her to come here? She is willing to work when she gets here, if she must too.

Please, anybody help.

Scott
    xx

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Welcome Scott.

I seem to be posting this link frequently on here so there is obviously quite a demand for this type of visa. As your partner is not living with you, she wouldn't qualify to be sponsored under the normal Family (Partner) Category. For that you need to have been living together for 12+ months in a genuine and stable relationship. To apply for the visa I posted above, your partner just needs to be in NZ when the application is made and you would need to prove your relationship is genuine.

I assume this would apply to her and that you either have NZ citizenship or are a permanent resident there.

If you have been in this relationship for less than a year, initially we can only grant you a work visa or permit for up to 12 months. Once you are here, you can apply for further work permits for a total stay of up to two years from your arrival, if:

* you and your partner want to stay longer in New Zealand and can show us that you are still in a genuine and stable relationship, or
    * you apply for residence as a partner.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.