Thread: Friends Help

mhileskee is offline Junior Member

Default Friends Help

Hi MB. I have a friend in NZ and she's willing to help me to go there in NZ. She already have her Residence Visa and just waiting for her Citizenship. Before, we applied in NZQA and submitted my EOI but I failed. And now were planning to apply again. Can you help us so that this time I will not fail anymore. Weve been planning this 2nd application for how many months but we cant pursue with the plan bcoz were afraid that I might failed again. I graduated as an IT but wasn't able to pursue my career in IT industry. And according to her, if I'll go there, I should apply for the job which is very much related to my course within 6 months so that they will grant me the working visa. Thanks MB..

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mhileskee View Post
    Before, we applied in NZQA and submitted my EOI but I failed.
    I'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean by 'applied in NZQA'. NZQA is the body that assesses your qualifications so you would apply to them for this purpose only, not for your immigration application. Immigration NZ (INZ) are the people who process your actual residency application.

Because I don't know why they failed your EOI, it's difficult for me to give you any answers about how to try again. If you had your qualifications successfully assessed by NZQA it is a good start but you will probably need to get some NZ work experience in IT to help push your application through this time. If you can get a job offer in NZ you could apply for a Work Permit which will allow you to stay in NZ long enough to get some relevant work experience.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.