Hi everyone,
I have tested positive for Hepatisis B Antigen but all other liver tests have come out negative, meaning that i am just a carrier at this stage. I am wondeing whether this will have an impact on my residency application. I have been in NZ for over 2 years and working under Skilled Migract visa.

I hear there are medical waivers, is it alright to start looking at this or wait for decision from Immigration? Please help with ideas.