Thread: My first pic

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Default My first pic

Have I done it at last? ? icon_exclaim.gif ?After trying this way and that. ?I finally pasted the link and then highlighted it, then clicked on Img. ?Previously I clicked on Img, pasted the link, then clicked on Img again. ?Wrong!

Sorry it's not a more exciting pic folks but it is relevant to NZ - kiwi fruit in their natural environment.

Yay!! ?It works now.

C'mon everybody, let's have your pics. ?If I can do it...... ?Glenda get 'em on here! ?

Doesn't have to be NZ related, any amusing ones, photos of you and your family/pets etc.

Thank you Taffy! ? [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

Blog Entries

Default My first pic

The Bears on wedding day Kuwait 1999. ?Deliberately chose a distant pic so you can't see me too clearly. ? ;)

Hmmm. ?Can't seem to get more than one link to work. ?Other one only comes out as a link rather than a photo.
    Mother Bear

selchie is offline All Knowing Deity
    Blog Entries

Default My first pic

I think I could ID you better from that photo you sent me of you in your abaya! Nice outfit, though ;D .
    If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows.
    - Rev. Henry Ward Beecher, mid-1800s

Blog Entries

Default My first pic

Just to prove I can still do it today, here's an abaya for those that aren't aquainted with the word.

Abayas aren't worn here so much these days, more so by the older women. ?Now they all wear quite smart, even diamanted long black lightweight coats to cover themselves. ?That is usually in and around the built-up areas. ?In the outlying villages, the Omani women often wear a brightly coloured and quite garish selection of garments that looks quite jolly.

Selchie, the wedding outfit was a 'sales' special and cost less than $40 top to toe. ?It wasn't bought as an outfit either, just a dress and a blouse that I threw together. ?Did the job though.
    Mother Bear

Blog Entries

Default My first pic

To complete our current family photo album (Taffy and his bro can post their own pics as I'd no doubt get hammered if I did it for them), here are the most important members of the family - well..... they think so, at least.

The art of relaxation:

?Purdey

?Chunky

Glenda, you're quite right about closing up that little space after JPG. ?My first pic went in fine but I kept getting a dead link for the second photo. ?Then I remembered about the gap and deleted it and now it works. ?I must have done it yesterday completely by chance. ?Thanks for the tip. ?I'm obviously still on a steep learning curve.
    Mother Bear