Thread: car from NZ to UK

Burgundy21 is offline Member

Default car from NZ to UK

As well as a lot of experiences over here we have also got a Nissan Primera which we wondered if it would be possible to freight out to uk?? Anyone taken a kiwi registered car 'home' to England? Failing that, what's the quickest way to sell it here? Quite why the OH has fallen for this smoothie automatic I don't know, it must be love ( or admiration for Japenese engineering!)

Taffy is offline He who shall be ignored
    Blog Entries

I'd sell it on Trademe or the like. Nissan Primeras are pretty cheap in the UK, so I wouldnt think it would be worth the shipping costs, not to mention trying to get the vehicle through however many hoops to comply it for use on the UK roads.
    Taffy

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Had a power cut just as I was posting this but I'll put it on anyway although Taffy's sneaked in ahead of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Burgundy21 View Post
    Failing that, what's the quickest way to sell it here?
    Hi Kate,

A lot of people sell on Trademe . Other than that you could try the auctions.

You aren't thinking of returning home?
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.