Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Visas are in the post, yippee!!!

missvee is offline Senior Member

Default Visas are in the post, yippee!!!

YIPPEE[smiley=eusa_clap.gif] [smiley=Egyptian_dance.gif] THE VISAS ARE IN THE POST! [smiley=icon_lol.gif] [smiley=Joyous.gif] [smiley=Yahoo!.gif]

Can't believe it, just phoned immigration officer and he tells me the visas are in the post.
    Think he got sick of me harrasing him. [smiley=064.gif]

I am booking the flights and if all goes well we are on the plane a week today. Will get there just before Dawn so I will put the kettle on and get the biccies out.

YIPPEE!!!!!!
    Just a little excited.
    Vee

Dawn is offline All Knowing Deity
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Visas are in the post, yippee!!!

Great news Vee!!! Was chatting to Taffy and Welshgirl and they've agreed we can all camp out at their place for several months when we get there so we can get together and have a big shindiggy party!!! (They said something about us having to dig paddocks or something but just ignore that and pretend you don't know and I'll pretend I don't know and then they'll never know!)

Yeah so, great news anyways. Gerrova there gal and we'll see y in a bit :) :) :)
    Passionate about the unfathomableness opportunities of kiwi-a-gogo-land

;D I can't stop smiling and chuckling to myself.
    That sounds like a good offer from Taffy and Welshgirl and yes ignore the bit about digging. I woon't be able to join you in camping there because I have a flat sorted, the hospital kindly sorted it out for me, we are only there for a couple of months thouhg. Looking forward to the shindig though [smiley=Drunks.gif] have to book the time off.
    It's sods law isn't it, I met a really nice bloke and I'm leaving next week.
    Are you in to crystals and healing Dawn? He uses them and buys the crystals wholesale, sounds like a business venture coming on. Weirdly enough, when he used these crystals on my aura? I felt great this morning and then finds out the visas are on their way, bit of a twighlight moment. [smiley=icon_eek.gif]. Looking forward to seeing you Dawn and Taffy and Welshgirl of course.
    Vee

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

YIPPEE[smiley=eusa_clap.gif] [smiley=Egyptian_dance.gif] THE VISAS ARE IN THE POST! ?[smiley=icon_lol.gif] [smiley=Joyous.gif] [smiley=Yahoo!.gif]
    Well, knowing the Royal Mail, I wouldn't get too excited yet, Vee ....... but

? ?

Hurray!!!!!

Well done - a result at last. ?What a relief. ?You can move forward now. So pleased for you. ?

Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

Thanks MB. I am grinning from ear to ear. Shame you won't be there when I get there. Hopefully there will be a little bit of warm weather left. I am packing woolies and shorts :oIt's been a long hard slog but nearly there and thanks to you lot for your support. Will more than likely need it in the next few months when I get there.
    Vee

Dawn is offline All Knowing Deity
    Blog Entries

I know, aren't they nice! And they haven't even met us yet!

Urrrrm. Don't know about crystals Vee, what did he do with them and your aura? Sounds a bit dodgy? I know people that do use them and I know the way they're supposed to work but still I reckon if you believe in something enough the power of the mind is greater than we give it credit for.

Your aura is another thing altogether though, now you definitely have one of them and it does sometimes need help getting itself together. The crystals are supposed to work on some kind of resonance, they tune into a healing frequency to work with the different chakras of the body. It's like when a cat purrs, apparently the frequency that a cat purrs at is supposed to bring calm and relaxation, it helps bring the chakras into line and restores the balance of your aura which is basically just your life force. There are different colours and the colour of your aura denotes the kind of person you are. I'm pretty sure that no matter how many times you're reincarnated you keep the same aura, it's like an signature, a blue-print. Of course, you have to believe in all of this to start with but it's very interesting. Some aura colours are dying out to be replaced with others, ever heard of indigo children? :-?
    Passionate about the unfathomableness opportunities of kiwi-a-gogo-land

Welshgirl is offline Super Moderator
    Blog Entries

Well well well missvee, didn't we say everything would be ok ::)

Anyway, HOORAY and CONGRATULATIONS and WELL DONE [smiley=003.gif] What a relief that must be!

Oooo, how exciting, a new member adventure......

Oh and Dawn, if you really have a problem with digging out the paddocks, then we'll let you off - there are plenty of other jobs to be done around the place ;) painting, electrical work, breaking up concrete water tanks, etc etc - take your pick ;D

LilAmy is offline God like figure

Well done Vee!

You must be thrilled. Hope you manage to get flights etc all booked up. You'll be across here before you know it... ;D

Debd is offline Oh Masterful One

Recieving the visas is one of the best parts, like a closing chapter to all that you've suffered in getting to this point. Your passports will feel like pure gold when you get them back with your shining new visas inside.... all the best on the next part of an exciting adventure.

Glenda is offline All Knowing Deity

Vee, I am sooooooooooooo pleased for you!!! [smiley=041.gif]

Now it begins!

:)

Glenda
    In NZ since June 2005
    Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness - Chinese proverb

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast