Thread: Changing my

Dellboy is offline Junior Member

Default Changing my ??

It's official I am making the move at the end of this year and am beginning to look aorund as to where is best to change my ??. I'm sure there are other threads about this but I was wondering if there was a definitive site that everyone agrees on at all?

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Default Changing my ??

to Movetonz, Dellboy.

There's 3 sites HIFX . Moneycorp and Tranzfers that are popular for exchanging and transferring money. ?

I know a few of our members have used HIFX and Moneycorp recently and have been quite happy with the service. ?Perhaps they can fill you in with a bit more detail when they look in next.

Meanwhile you can read their posts here and here .
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

hatter5 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Default Changing my ??

ASB are very competative with HIFX.You can set up an ASB transfer account in the UK and move your sterling to your NZ and you can activate it when you arrive.

Our experience was excellent, a very helpful personal banker set us up in under 15 minutes. She even walked with us out of the mall to point out where all the real estate agents were.

Dellboy is offline Junior Member

Default Changing my ??

Firstly, thank you Mother Bear for the welcome. I've just seen the 'introduce Yourself' thread so I shall go check in and say Hi.

Also thanks hatter5 for the heads up. I'm going to have a mooch around and see what I can find.

Caledonia is offline Junior Member

Default Changing my ??

Alright fella, I've got to say we used Money Corp and they were ace. They gave us an advisor too who really went that extra mile. Plus we've been able to send money back to our kids in the UK via money transfers free of charge. My wife did it, but I think you just have to enter NOTT when you register and you get it for life.

NickampJacky Guest

Default Changing my ??

Hi

we traded some of our money today with Moneycorp. The ?/$ had shot up overnight to $3.05 & they called to tell me and would i want to trade at that?

I ummed and arrrd all day and traded just before 2c got wiped off. So we got 3.0234 $ to the ?, against an interbank rate of 3.04 $. A good deal I thought.

The dealer I spoke with during the course of the day was very helpful - didnt get cheesed off with my umming and arrring- but we dealt with him rather than HIFX just becuase of his helpfulness.

Cheers

Nick

SteveyC is offline Right Royal Pain In The Posterior

Default Changing my ??

Told y'all moneycorp was best. I neraly traded when it hit that High also, tempting either. Decided to wait til early next week as it generally spikes monday morning.