Thread: Real estate agents sites

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

SteveyC is offline Right Royal Pain In The Posterior

Default Real estate agents sites

hehe you missed one of the biggest.

www.harcourts.co.nz

I too have used many a search engine. Just not so much recently [smiley=icon_lol.gif]

Anyway I have a secret that I'm witholding til tomorrow. [smiley=icon_evil.gif] [smiley=icon_mrgreen.gif]

Blog Entries

Anyway I have a secret that I'm witholding til tomorrow. [smiley=icon_evil.gif] [smiley=icon_mrgreen.gif]
    Waiting with bated breath............ Hope it's a good one. We could do with a bit of good news on here.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

Put it this way...we have a viewer at 7pm this evening who has already almost bought another house down the road but his vendors pulled out at the last minute.

The Other house was slightly bigger with a downstairs toilet, but was mid-terrace with no side access to the house obviously.

Blog Entries

Are the houses similar enough that it looks a definite possibility that they could buy yours? You have a big advantage in that you aren?t in a chain. It?s bad enough when potential buyers pull out at the last minute, never mind when vendors pull out. What is the matter with these people? Still, if it goes in your favour........

We?re still waiting to hear about ours. The amended paperwork was going back to the notary yesterday or today, but still no news. Everyone?s got what they want, except for us ? buyers are already in the villa, estate agents have already taken their cut, solicitor has our buyer?s cheque in her bank while we just sit here twiddling our thumbs, not knowing what?s going on.

Needless to say, all digits are crossed ready for when your viewers turn up. Lucky it?s my leg that?s in a cast and not my hands. As the saying goes in some parts of the world when they wish someone luck 'Break a leg', but I think I'll pass on that one - been there, done that [smiley=icon_biggrin.gif] .
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

Well the housethat fell through you can see from our front window down the street.
    It is TimberFrame with plaster render, 2 bed mid terrace, with downstairs WC as it was built around 2000 when the disabled living bill came through meaning new builds had to be slightly bigger with WC downstairs.

Ours is Brick and Block, 1998, 2 bed semi with side access (no rubbish trapsing throught the house on a monday morning), no downstairs toilet and lightly smaller. It also has patio doors from the kitchen diner unlike the other which has a normal back door and a lounge diner.

So both have pros and cons but perhaps mine has the biggest pro in that it is being advertised for 6k less than the agreed price on the previous house.

Well I was waiting til today, to see how the viewing went last night. Well, it went ok but once I told him we'd already accepted an offer of 111k he didn't want to enter a bidding war which was dissapointed but.....WE HAVE AN OFFER ON OUR HOUSE

Potential problems.

The lady was going to have to sell her house first but liked ours so much, she's trying to scrape together other funds to buy it cash so she can move before she sells.
    She originally offered 110 but we threw in out TV, Sofa, Washing Machine, Fridge and Cooker so as to get another grand out of her and save on removal, disposal costs.

Now I just gotta dig out that post where I laid out my path to new zealand so clearly, so I know what to do next. Think it was apply for WHV now [smiley=icon_eek.gif] [smiley=icon_eek.gif] [smiley=icon_eek.gif] [smiley=icon_eek.gif]

nattydread is offline God like figure

thats great news Stevey, after the few weeks you've had you must be chuffed to bits.

hope you get the rest of it all sorted out..

Yeah really chuffed. It seems like we've crossed a major hurdle, and if nothing else happens and it all falls through at least we know we can achieve a sale eventually and our house isn't hideous. Lets just hope the buyers chat with financial advisor yields a phonecall before the weekend giving us the go ahead. Not appointing a solicitor yet tho as I don't wanna get myself all excited.

nattydread is offline God like figure

we're a good few months behind you in the whole process but already the whole stop start stop start of it is doing my head in.

One minute it's go go go and loads to do before a certain deadline,
    then,
    nuthin for weeks and weeks before..

go go go..

at least you seem to be coming up to a go go go bit..

hope you're off the pills so that you can have a beer to celebrate..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast