Thread: Hi everybody

Debd is offline Oh Masterful One

Default Hi everybody

Hi, I haven't been here for a little while so just wanted to say hello.
    Time has flown the last 10 minths that we've been here!! Can you believe???
    Sice immigrating I've developed some kind of RSI in my right arm so typing is painful after a short time so I've been limited to time on the computer... hence not being on here for a while.
    I hope everyone is ok and plans to move or stsy are going well...
    bye for now...#be back soon
    Debra and family

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Hi Deb,

I was wondering how you were doing. Not good news about the RSI though. Hope it'll recover soon and then you'll have to take care it doesn't happen again.

Good to see you on here again. There's been a couple of additions to the forum since you've been away, like the new MoveToNZ radio station with non-stop music although, with a bit of luck, other interesting immigration topics will be added soon. Don't be away so long next time or you might find we've put a rocket on the moon, too.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

Dawn is offline All Knowing Deity
    Blog Entries

Hey Deb, good to have you back. I've been wondering where you've been. E-mailed you a couple of times but you didn't get back so thought you must have fallen out with me!!! Hope you, Eddie and the kids are well and really sorry to hear about your arm. You even get my favourite boobey squeezing smilie
    Passionate about the unfathomableness opportunities of kiwi-a-gogo-land

selchie is offline All Knowing Deity
    Blog Entries

Hey Deb, welcome back. I hope that thing are going well for you despite the RSI. We'll patiently wait for you to heal and then tell us all about your adventures.
    If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows.
    - Rev. Henry Ward Beecher, mid-1800s

Debd is offline Oh Masterful One

Hi MotherBear, Dawn and Selchie.... thanks!! :-)
    Ha ha well I didn't stay away for long this time MB, just a couple of days I think. I often think of you all though - honest.
    Dawn, didn't you get my long email a few weeks ago? I always answer my e-mails so don't know what's happened there. I'll try and forward the last one on again!! Strange. You must be going crazy with your preparations to join us here in NZ at this moment? The weather is so mild for winter, I didn't expect that. No need for hats, gloves, scarves, coats and the like! Well not in Auckland anyway, just rains quite a bit though, so remember raincoats - they're really hard to find here - good ones anyway and expensive!!
    Selchie, I don't see my arm healing as always have so much to do on the computer. Luckily, the sewing doesn't seem to bother it, just typing.
    I'm quite enjoying the winter here and really feeing more settled. It's so nice to even think about the summer coming up at the end of the year towards Xmas, it takes some getting used to.
    We're still looking at moving to Dunedin, maybe in a few months but for now, we're enjoyning Auckland and I have a good craft network of friends.
    Be back soon..... x