Thread: NZQA and ITA Querry

pkrish is offline Junior Member

Default NZQA and ITA Querry

Hi

Actually, I have some queries below
    1) Whether to go NZQA fast track or standard. Because I have to apply ITA within date.
    I have asked local NZ immi branch, since Qualifications policy changed after EOI Selection, I have to do NZQA for me and my partner.

Whether ITA application could be lodged with evidence of NZQA assessment and submit NZQA-IQA report later. I asked local NZ immi branch, they said, to apply with evidence of NZQA Assessment. Evidence means- do NZQA send email acknowledgement of receiving and informing file reference number and or also send a hard copy of acknowledgement?. Whether email print out of acknowledgement is OK to Submit the ITA if hard copy takes time?

Secondly. Is it compulsory to send original documents from overseas also. is it ok and reliable.

EOI - Selected-4th Nov
    EOI decision- 13th Nov
    ITA Received - 27Nov

FromSingapore is offline Junior Member

Hi,
    In most cases, certified copies are accepted with ITA. Originals will be asked for, if required.

Quote Originally Posted by pkrish View Post
    Hi

Actually, I have some queries below
    1) Whether to go NZQA fast track or standard. Because I have to apply ITA within date.
    I have asked local NZ immi branch, since Qualifications policy changed after EOI Selection, I have to do NZQA for me and my partner.

Whether ITA application could be lodged with evidence of NZQA assessment and submit NZQA-IQA report later. I asked local NZ immi branch, they said, to apply with evidence of NZQA Assessment. Evidence means- do NZQA send email acknowledgement of receiving and informing file reference number and or also send a hard copy of acknowledgement?. Whether email print out of acknowledgement is OK to Submit the ITA if hard copy takes time?

Secondly. Is it compulsory to send original documents from overseas also. is it ok and reliable.

EOI - Selected-4th Nov
    EOI decision- 13th Nov
    ITA Received - 27Nov

zummerzet_lou is offline your flexible friend
    Blog Entries

Depends how quickly you have to get your ITA returned. We paid the money, and got our NZQA fast-tracked.

Complete rip-off if you ask me, but we have to do it!

You can send certified copies to immigration ... and they may ask for see the originals, but think this is unlikely,

All the best,
    Lou
    EOI Submitted 8th July 2007, 140 points no job offer.
    EOI Selected 18th July 2007
    ITA pack received 12th Oct 2007
    Completed ITA posted to NZIS 26th November 2007
    Case Officer assigned approx 22nd Feb 2008
    Immigration interview 7th May 2008
    PR AIP 10th May 2008
    Arrived in NZ, August 13th

Check out our website -> http://the-clarks.freehostia.com/

pkrish is offline Junior Member

Hi

In my EOI form, NZQA is optional while in ITA, but Iam required to do (rule change). However, In addition, I also asked to NZIS about whether I should submit NQZA Acknowledge Reciept or I should submit full NZQA Report while lodging an ITA application. I recieved email reply saying that I could lodge the ITA Application with only evidence of NZQA assessment and submit the report later.

Should Acknowledge Reciept or Evidence of NZQA is ok while lodging ITA application and submit full report later? Any suggestions/Advice?

Thanks