Thread: ITA submission delay !!!

meshastri is offline Junior Member

Smile ITA submission delay !!!

Hi ,

I have received my ITA 4 months ago.Unfortunatly, I could not able to get all my documents ready to be submitted.I got an extension of one month to submit my pending documents.But now it seems that I still could not able to get them done in the time provided.

Can any one please advise which is the best option.

Shall I go again with the EOI??

or wait till my ITA gets rejected before I apply for a new EOI??

if my ITA gets rejected, how long should I wait for reapply for EOI??

or
    Shall I ask the Immigration NZ for new ITA?? or ask their permission for fresh EOI again??

Any advise is much appreciated..

Thanks in advance

Regds,
    meshastri

fastidea1 is offline Member

If I were you, I would do the following:

Write a letter to CO and seek the permission for further extension and the valid reason for the delay in submitting, May be CO may ask you to submit the documents and give you the permission to submit rest of the documents in stipulated period of time.

I think in the worst case scenario, you may have to redo your EOI as afresh and pay the fees again.

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

I know, some time ago, it seemed to be standard procedure to submit what documents you had and put in a note saying that the others would follow when you had them. However, in more recent times, I have seen comments about not submitting your documents until you have them all, so it would be a good idea to speak to INZ and ask their advice, although I suspect they will say to wait until you have them all.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

Zizou is offline Junior Member

I just asked for two months extension because of documents incomplete and the INZ CO granted me the extension today.

What you need to know is that once the extension period lapses then you have to start all over again from submitting fresh EOI with payment then wait to be selected and so on (I know this from a friend of mine who had the same case like you are)

Cheers,
    Ali

meshastri is offline Junior Member

Default ITA submission delay!!!

Thank you both for the prompt reply..

my concern is if I wait till the ITA period lapses, will they reject my application??

If they reject my application, do I need to start all over from EOI again ?? is there any period to wait for submitting a fresh EOI after rejection.

Thanks and Regards,
    meshastri

pkrish is offline Junior Member

Hi

Received ITA pack , Iam now in the process of collecting documents. I wanted to know how to find who is the right person or CO for my Approved EOI ...just like taking permission for extension or other permissions or requests ? because when I called to NZIS in NZ contact center, I got two different answers from two different persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Zizou View Post
    I just asked for two months extension because of documents incomplete and the INZ CO granted me the extension today.

What you need to know is that once the extension period lapses then you have to start all over again from submitting fresh EOI with payment then wait to be selected and so on (I know this from a friend of mine who had the same case like you are)

Cheers,
    Ali

fastidea1 is offline Member

After you are given ItA, Your case is actually managed by the que management team, so technically you have no case officer.

All you have to do is collect the docs as required in Ita, make the cover letter and dispatch it.

It may take approx. 6-10 months for the case officer to be assigned to you.

and another 3-5 months for the final descion on your case.

Honestly there is no point in calling INZ till your case officer is alloted, believe me calling them before that is more like getting confused yourself and wasting their time.

Marmite is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by fastidea1 View Post
    After you are given ItA, Your case is actually managed by the que management team, so technically you have no case officer.

All you have to do is collect the docs as required in Ita, make the cover letter and dispatch it.

It may take approx. 6-10 months for the case officer to be assigned to you.

and another 3-5 months for the final descion on your case.

Honestly there is no point in calling INZ till your case officer is alloted, believe me calling them before that is more like getting confused yourself and wasting their time.

May be it's different from branch to branch, I recieved my ITA package which was sent by my assigned case officer. However, it took exactly two months after my EOI was successful for them to post me the ITA. I think I like it this way because I can directly return my ITA to my case officer and knowing who I'm dealing with.