Thread: Drama, drama, drama...

bruce81 is offline Junior Member

Default Drama, drama, drama...

Hi everyone,
    We're new to the forum. We submitted our ITA on 10th Aug and I have a job to go to in Christchurch which is very exciting. But the stress of this visa is just putting such a damper on any excitement I feel. My partner who im moving with is the same, it seems such a stressful process....checking your emails constantly- and never getting the chance to speak to anyone is really frustrating. Most the time I just want to know whats going on. We have actually been assigned a visa officer in the London office (although she's off sick at present!). So we are just waiting, trying hard to be patient but its very difficult as I imagine all of you know!

How are you all coping with the sleepless nights and the stress? I keep trying to just not think about it, but you can't help it! Then you end up checking your emails for the 100th time again...

Carly

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Hi Carly,

I think many people will identify with your feelings at the moment. It's a pity that INZ aren't more accommodating about the tremendous stress that the immigration process puts on people and try to ease things a bit by keeping in touch more with applicants. I imagine it leaves a lot of people putting their lives on hold until a decision is made one way or another.

Let's hope your case officer is back from sick leave soon and you can move forward again.

Good luck!
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.