Thread: advise required, regarding EOI,

skuttle7 is offline Junior Member

Default advise required, regarding EOI,

Hi sorry its me again!
    Checked and rechecked our points situation which totals 130, is it now a good safe time to submitt EOI, And also who would be a good company to go with, as we feel there is no way we could do all this without an agent. on top of this we also need to redo passports as the kids don't have one, so any advise would be a huge help, what order should we do things etc,
    many thanks one confused mum x

Welshgirl is offline Super Moderator
    Blog Entries

Hi Skuttle,

It may all seem a bit daunting for you now, but it can be done without an agent - in fact, I think most of our members who have made the move have done it without one - we did

However, if you feel you do require the services of an immigration consultant, I'd recommend New Zealand Shores - New Zealand Shores Make them your first port of call anyway and they can let you know in what order to to things - They are offering a Free Five Part Discovery Guide at the moment, which you can order from the link above, so that may be of use to you in itself

HTH

skuttle7 is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Welshgirl View Post
    Hi Skuttle,

It may all seem a bit daunting for you now, but it can be done without an agent - in fact, I think most of our members who have made the move have done it without one - we did

However, if you feel you do require the services of an immigration consultant, I'd recommend New Zealand Shores - New Zealand Shores Make them your first port of call anyway and they can let you know in what order to to things - They are offering a Free Five Part Discovery Guide at the moment, which you can order from the link above, so that may be of use to you in itself

HTH
    Thankyou welshgirl,
    it most surely is daunting, but exciting at the same time, will take your advise and look at the link you have mentioned and take it from there, will let you know what we decide, That being when the kids let us back onto the computor, They are doing a lot of research of their own regarding the big move to n/z, My son is the most eager and keeps asking if we can go next week! And can't wait to make new friends, Bless him

fevziye99 is offline Member

I tell you - your kids aren't the only ones asking if they can go next week! :)
    EOI Applied 14th June, 2008 (150 Points, No Job Offer)
    EOI Selected 18th June, 2008
    ITA Received via email on 21st July 2008 (yay!)
    ITA Filed 12th January 2009.
    ITA 'lost'
    On a mission to find the ITA at the local post office! :)