Thread: Just submitted our ITA

LilAmy is offline God like figure

Default Just submitted our ITA

Well we're back on the waiting step again.

After a few small dilema's since we've been back we have finally couriered our ITA back to immi in Hamilton.

Fingers crossed we hear back quickly from them. Our friends submitted theirs to the Wellie Branch and got a letter back 7 days later saying they were getting assigned an Immi Officer so hopefully Hamilton guys move as fast as them!

Very nerve wracking indeed!

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Good luck, Amy. We're holding our breath for you.

I'll chuck in the odd prayer while I'm at it.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

Taffy is offline He who shall be ignored
    Blog Entries

Don't want to douse any flames, but apparently there's some stirrings in the Hamilton office which is slowing everything up. Somthing to do with new staff and training issues, so just a heads up for you....
    Taffy

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.

Just our luck! We're prepared for a few hitches along the way (as there's been so many so far LOL) and are gonna give them a call next week to make sure they rcvd everything. You really do have to keep on top of them dont you...

I am so jinxed. Hamilton immi got our application today and asked 'How are you going to pay for this'.

We stapled our $1400 chq to the covering letter and guess what part of the package they havent got...the bloomin chq!! They have the covering letter and all our forms but not the bloomin chq....ahhhhhhhh

Am so stressed now, they're off to search in their mail room for it now. Our biggest problem is its a bankers chq which from memory doesnt have our details on it!

I'm praying they find it.