Thread: ITA timings, a rule unto themselves

Burgundy21 is offline Member

Default ITA timings, a rule unto themselves

Just wanted to share this with people who understand how good it feels...We received our ITA pack today having been pulled from the pool in mid August. It seems fast so far but can't work out why, we have no job offers , but are definitely not complaining.
    Only blot on the horizon is that my uni has "lost" trace of my studies so no transcript. Nice woman is sending the syllabus.....how huge will that be to send to NZ teacher registration.?? Still at least it doesn't need translating and at the moment we are paying 22 euros a pop for documents to go from French to English. ...
    So, it really is happening, stressy though, feel like the blue fish in Nemo who has the mantra " keep on swimming..." and then forgets where she's been.

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Burgundy21 View Post
    We received our ITA pack today having been pulled from the pool in mid August. It seems fast so far but can't work out why, we have no job offers , but are definitely not complaining.
    It can depend on how many points you have. If it was 140 or over, the selection is automatic (although I think INZ was talking about lowering it a short while ago).

Anyway, congratulations on being rushed through and good luck with sorting your ITA out. Fun, fun, fun.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

zummerzet_lou is offline your flexible friend
    Blog Entries

firstly congratulations!! Bet you are well chuffed.

Can I just ask, where are you? The reason I ask is that we were selected from the pool mid July, 140 points no job offer and have heard nowt yet. Our application has been forwarded to London, and am wondering if maybe I should try phoning them??

Lou
    EOI Submitted 8th July 2007, 140 points no job offer.
    EOI Selected 18th July 2007
    ITA pack received 12th Oct 2007
    Completed ITA posted to NZIS 26th November 2007
    Case Officer assigned approx 22nd Feb 2008
    Immigration interview 7th May 2008
    PR AIP 10th May 2008
    Arrived in NZ, August 13th

Check out our website -> http://the-clarks.freehostia.com/

Dawn is offline All Knowing Deity
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by zummerzet_lou View Post
    firstly congratulations!! Bet you are well chuffed.

Can I just ask, where are you? The reason I ask is that we were selected from the pool mid July, 140 points no job offer and have heard nowt yet. Our application has been forwarded to London, and am wondering if maybe I should try phoning them??

Lou
    I reckon you should ring em Lou. We got our ITA 1 week after we were picked from pool. Roust em up a bit love!!
    Passionate about the unfathomableness opportunities of kiwi-a-gogo-land

Burgundy21 is offline Member

Default ..in France but

all our stuff is being treated by London. We were pretty gobsmacked at the speed of things and I wonder if it that there are not many Brits applying from EEC places...dunno. ( oh, and before France it was Somerset.....near Yeovil, my mum is still there.)

Banjo.Jon is offline Finger Picking Good!!!

I just phoned the London branch and they said processing times are 3-4 months which means the earliest we will hear is next month! Just have to keep hanging on, with all our fingers crossed.
    Landed in NZ, 13th August 2008

Web http://the-clarks.freehostia.com/