Thread: london processing times?

sanvitto is offline Junior Member

Question london processing times?

HI all,

Has anyone recently sent in an ITA to london?

I have submitted an ITA on the 19th June 2007, and have not heard anything as yet , not evening an acknowledgement that they have received my ITA. Does anyone know the current processing times for london?

many thanks

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Hi Sanvitto,

Have you been allocated a Case Officer yet? If so it might be an idea to drop him/her an email to ask how things are progressing. If you haven't, it certainly wouldn't hurt to contact NZIS just to confirm that they have received your ITA, seeing as you haven't had any acknowledgement (although I'm not sure if you would expect to anyway). At least you'd know it was safely in their hands.

I know there can often be quite a long wait and it depends on how busy they are at the time and whether there's anything they're waiting to come back from other people if they're checking out all your quals etc. If you have a job offer things generally move along faster than if you don't, so it's not unusual to have this wait, unfortunately.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

KiwiHopeful is offline God like figure

If you completed your EOI on line, you should check your status through your log in. It'll be there on the right-hand side of the page under "What's Happening".
    EOI Submitted: July 20, 2006
    EOI Selected: August 2, 2006
    ITA Received: October 12, 2006
    ITA Submitted: February 2, 2007
    Migrant Levy Paid & Visas Shipped: June 6, 2007
    Arrived in NZ: July 26th, 2007
    Leaving NZ: June 1st, 2008

KiwiHopeful is offline God like figure

I was going through my paperwork this morning, and found a letter from NZIS acknowledging receipt of my ITA. The letter had been sent out within days of my ITA arriving at the London branch. Not to worry you, but I would definitely make a phone call. When you get reception, make it clear to them that you are not trying to check the status of your application--for which they will just give you the standard 'your application may take up to ...'--but that your application was sent and receipt was never acknowledged.

You might also want to check with your bank/credit card to see if you were charged your application fee. That would indicate whether the ITA made its way into the pipeline.

Keep us posted and good luck!
    EOI Submitted: July 20, 2006
    EOI Selected: August 2, 2006
    ITA Received: October 12, 2006
    ITA Submitted: February 2, 2007
    Migrant Levy Paid & Visas Shipped: June 6, 2007
    Arrived in NZ: July 26th, 2007
    Leaving NZ: June 1st, 2008