Thread: what documents incuded in ITA ?

rahaman is offline Junior Member

Default what documents incuded in ITA ?

hi ,
    i have been invited to apply for residence as told by by my consultant. but my question is what are the documents are included in ITA like any official letter of ITA explaining that i need to submit the following document as same like EOI official letter? i need this letter to show it to new zealand embassy in riyadh so that they will issue a proforma letter to saudi Foreign Affairs to get my PCC . i explained to my agent that i need a offcial letter from the embassy to get PCC . but he said that he will send . anybody knons what documents r present in ITA Pack ? let me know the nae of the document exactly pls .thanks in advance.

Regards
    Rahaman

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Hi Rahaman,

Just to clarify, are you asking what forms come in the ITA pack?

I wouldn't be able to help on that one, I'm afraid, as I've never received one.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

Brucey is offline Junior Member

It was over a year ago for us so Iam sure I will miss something we applied for a permanant residency visa. This is what we had to provide..........birth certificate (the long one), marriage certificate, contract from future employer in NZ, police certificates, medical and x-ray certificates, passports, passport size photos (these need to be certified). They also send you in the ITA pack a copy of the EOI that you filled out with some additional questions, at this point you can amend your EOI answers if need be. And at but not least a covering letter. It all needs to be in a certain order, but that is all explained in the pack.

I am sure there are things I have forgotten, but I hope this helps. Remember things like your medical can be no more than 3 months old when you lodge your ITA.
    Kiwis in Training

KiwiHopeful is offline God like figure

You may also need to send your NZQA report, your degrees/diplomas, and letters certifying your work history with job descriptions and dates.
    EOI Submitted: July 20, 2006
    EOI Selected: August 2, 2006
    ITA Received: October 12, 2006
    ITA Submitted: February 2, 2007
    Migrant Levy Paid & Visas Shipped: June 6, 2007
    Arrived in NZ: July 26th, 2007
    Leaving NZ: June 1st, 2008