Thread: Tips for submitting ITA

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Default Tips for submitting ITA

Here's some tips for submitting your ITA , which include a list of documents you'll need.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

Farzad is offline Member

Question

Quote Originally Posted by MotherBear View Post
    Here's some tips for submitting your ITA , which include a list of documents you'll need.
    Hi

I have a question about this part of the guide:
    " If you do not have an offer of Skilled Employment and you are claiming Bonus points for a qualification or work experience in an area of absolute skill shortage (LTSSL) you will need to provide a full NZQA assessment of your qualification. "

I hold a Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering from Shiraz University which is listed under Iran's recognised qualifications. Should I provide NZQA assessment regarding the above phrase ???

Hong12 is offline Junior Member

I am an engineer and currently in US on the H1B visa. I actually come from Malaysia. I am interested in migrating to NZ. Accordingly, I submit the EOI to NZ. I am very excited that I just got the email from NZ stated that my EOI just got selected from the pool. I presently do not have any job offers in NZ. Please advise what the next step is. Im not sure if any officer will contact me within 10 days for the invitation to apply. I would like to start gathering the required documents and prepare the application in the case of receiving the invitation to apply. Anybody please advise where I can get the application and also check list of the required documents. Also, please advise if I will get the invitation to apply in mail or email. Any body pls help Thank you very much.

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Hi Hong

You should get everything you need for submitting your ITA sent to you in a package from INZ. I have heard some people say that they had their ITA package delivered by courier. If you click on the link in the first post at the top of this page, it gives you some idea of the documents needed.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

Hong12 is offline Junior Member

Hi MotherBear

Thank you very much for the great advice. I will definitely wait for the ITA in the mail. Thanks again.

NZAspirant is offline Junior Member

Default English as a secondary langauage.

Hello Motherbear and others,

I am from India (where English is not the primary language) and am in NZ on a work permit. We had our EOI selected and have received our ITA. (ITA came in regular post). We are in the process of submitting all our docs. I have done a Bachelor in Engineering and Diploma in BA, all education completed in english. However, nowhere in my docs does it state that the education was done in English. How do I prove my English language ability (by avoiding IELTS and paying the high ESOL fee)? I am a homemaker.

Thanks in advance.