Thread: on my way !

katiej35 is offline Member

Default on my way !

Hi Everyone, havent been on for a while as so much going on

I finish work tomorrow and fly to Auckland on 23rd November, very scared/excited !

No permanent work organised yet but very hopeful. Have temporary accom organised to end of January.

Flying to AUckland to try there out for work for a bit. I am on a 6 month work to residence visa, anyone else here on the same?

Katie

LilAmy is offline God like figure

Default Re: on my way !

Well done Katie, the next few days will fly by.

You'll get work no problem. Dont get disheartened like I did when we moved to Wellie and thought 2 weeks was a long time without work. You may have to wait a few weeks but work's defo out there :)

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Yay, Katie ?

Good luck for the flight down and hope you get lucky and land that all-important job. ?If you've done your homework well you should have some idea how easy it'll be to get one.

Funny how a large number of our folks who've emigrated this year are centred either in Wellie or Bay of Plenty with just a few settling in or around Auckland. ?We now seem to be coming into a new wave of peeps moving down in the next few weeks.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

missvee is offline Senior Member

Hi Katie I don't know if this will be of any use to you but I need a childminder. I start work on Jan 8th. I will be in Whakatane which is Bay of Plenty and is beautiful. I can't pay much but possible bed and board could be thrown in.
    I am still in the UK, as I said I will be emplyed at the hospital. I have applied for residency but the employers want me there quickly so I am going on a work visa. My daughter is 13. If your interested or know anyone else who is leave a message and we can swap numbers.
    Missvee