Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ITA Process

Thrrrp is offline Junior Member

Default ITA Process

I'm new to this forum so Hi to everyone.

I have a job offer with a start date and my ITA has been handed in.
    When I check my on line status in the 'whats happening' page there are three sections.
    1. On line Applications, all the relevent bits are filled in.
    2. Immigration Applications, all revevent bits filled in except the 'expiry date'
    3. Health Certificate Details, all bits are filled in.

My question is 'Whats next, will more sections turn up if so how many and whats the final stage, how do I know when its close to the end?

Albertz is offline Junior Member

Default ITA Process

Hello 1st post from me as well :icon_biggrin: my OH has a job offer with a start date simliar to Thrrrp, exactly the same on ours, our application was submitted 15th of march and we received a stanadrd looking letter this week, im anxious as well to find out how & when they might contact us again, is it going to be phone /fax / email or snail? anyone in the same situtaion recently??

Thanks in advance

SteveyC is offline Right Royal Pain In The Posterior

Default ITA Process

Jeez welcome fellas. Both in same boat huh? Are you sure your not on seperate PCs in the same house hehe.
    Where do you get all these job offers from man, have you been out there already and met with employers or has it all been done 'remotely' so to speak, you make it sound like a breeze.

Not sure I'll be a great help but my understanding is that you'll get assigned a case offer now and they'll contact you by letter, could be wrong tho and I'm sure most people ring them to find out what's going on before you contact them. Some of the guys currently active on the forum are a few steps ahead of you as we speak so I'm sure they'll be able to advise better. Just replying by way of welcome really. Good to have new faces regularly.

Pulsarblu is offline God like figure

Default ITA Process

Welcome to the forum folks!!

NZIS will assign a case officer very soon since you guys already have job offers. Congrats!!!

NZIS usually like to communicate by email if you indicated it as your preferred choice.

Congrats again!

Default ITA Process

hi Guys, thanks for the replys. Now its the waitig game.

nattydread is offline God like figure

Default ITA Process

if the job offer was in place when you sent in your EOI then your case officers should have been on the letter you got back with your ITA pack.

Ours was, but we had EOI in prior to the 21st December changes so maybe that was another change, ie you need to wait for a Case Officer..

Somewhere in the EOI process you told them your preferred method of contact, so thats how they'll contact you..

I pestered the life out of our case officer, poor bloke, but he was brilliant. Answered all my emails quicker than a quickery.
    The online status thing is good but it's a day or so behind what's actually happening..

It should be about 3 or weeks after ITA submission that you'll hear whats happening..

Default ITA Process

Next Question.
    Case Officer / Visa Officer. Same thing ?????

Albertz is offline Junior Member

Default ITA Process

Thanks for the welcome [smiley=icon_biggrin.gif] OH and me went to NZ in January to look at areas and find her work (nursing) we already had a letter when we sent in the EOI stating that we had a CO , if it takes 3 weeks for them to answer I had better hold on tight [smiley=icon_biggrin.gif] another 10 days to go

BTW gr8 forum cant remember how I got the link but wish I d found it a long while back [smiley=icon_cry.gif]

Pulsarblu is offline God like figure

Default ITA Process

Next Question.
    Case Officer / Visa Officer. Same thing ?????
    I guess so although I admit I was not even sure what is my officer's title. She is a Migration officer team member or something like that... ::)

nattydread is offline God like figure

Default ITA Process

yes, case officer, visa officer is one in the same..
    like pulsarblue says, their official title is something to do with migration something or other officer..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast