Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ITA submitted - INZ London office - processing time

sayhood is offline Junior Member

Question ITA submitted - INZ London office - processing time

Hello everyone,

My ITA SMC application was submitted. Current online status is "application received". Online lodgement date is 14-Jan-2013. While, fee is already dedcuted, yet acknowledgement letter hasn't been received, not even after14 days, typical waiting period, from the lodgement date. The visa admin advised this letter should be expected within 4-6 weeks as the lodgement teams are so busy at the moment.

I've chased the lodgement officer, she advised my case would be allocated to CO within 5 or 6 months, a countdown starts from the lodgement date, I reckon!

has anyone had similar case, please comment:
    Last edited by sayhood; 18-02-2013 at 12:17 AM.

eriny is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sayhood View Post
    Hello everyone,

My ITA SMC application was submitted. Current online status is "application received". Online lodgement date is 14-Jan-2013. While, fee is already dedcuted, yet acknowledgement letter hasn't been received, not even after14 days, typical waiting period, from the lodgement date. The visa admin advised this letter should be expected within 4-6 weeks as the lodgement teams are so busy at the moment.

I've chased the lodgement officer, she advised my case would be allocated to CO within 5 or 6 months, a countdown starts from the lodgement date, I reckon!

has anyone had similar case, please comment:
    Hello all,
    I'm nearly in the same situation as sayhood . My application has been allocated to a case officer in 14 March 2013 and until today ( 20 April 2013 ) I haven't heard from INZ any news . On their site they mention that the case officer will take a decision within 1-3 months following the allocation . I wonder : is that time including all the documents and second medical check they may request and the interview also ? and when approximately they may contact me .
    Thank you ,
    Eriny

Default my SMC application has been allocated to a case officer

Hello all,
    I'm nearly in the same situation as sayhood . My application has been allocated to a case officer in 14 March 2013 and until today ( 20 April 2013 ) I haven't heard from INZ any news . On their site they mention that the case officer will take a decision within 1-3 months following the allocation . I wonder : is that time including all the documents and second medical check they may request and the interview also ? and when approximately they may contact me .
    Thank you ,
    Eriny

Default I need a reply , please Mother Bear

Quote Originally Posted by eriny View Post
    Hello all,
    Thank you ,
    Eriny

mahmoud is offline Junior Member

Dear friends, I sent my application package in Jan 2013 and London office recived it on 12 Feb 2013, unfortunatly it took about 8 monthes for them to start my file(Oct 2013) , I hope it take less time for urs

Lightbulb waiting time after interview

Hello there,

Just to keep you updated....I have ran though a telephone interview on 14-11-013.

The interview was a typical scenario. I think it went so well as I reckon. The CO has showed satisfaction with most of my answers and compliment to my English language...hope this is a good sign to get a PR right away!

The CO advised that her decision should be put forward to a double checker VO, which would take any time between 1-4 weeks before a final decision that should be drawn.

Till yet have not had any reply!

Wish me Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by mahmoud View Post
    Dear friends, I sent my application package in Jan 2013 and London office recived it on 12 Feb 2013, unfortunatly it took about 8 monthes for them to start my file(Oct 2013) , I hope it take less time for urs

Default thank u

Hello there,

Just to keep you updated....I have ran though a telephone interview on 14-11-013.

The interview was a typical scenario. I think it went so well as I reckon. The CO has showed satisfaction with most of my answers and compliment to my English language...hope this is a good sign to get a PR right away!

The CO advised that her decision should be put forward to a double checker VO, which would take any time between 1-4 weeks before a final decision that should be drawn.

Till yet have not had any reply!

Wish me Luck.
    Dear Sayhood, thanks for ur reply, may I ask how long this "National Security Check" took for ur case? and this interview is the next stage?
    Regards, mahmoud

Dear Mahmoud.

My case is being handle by immg profiling group wellington branch after being transferred from INZ London branch in which the latter queued my app for more than 6 months . National security check at Wellington IPG may take 3-8 months, however, in my case it took almost 3 months before I've been booked for an interview.

QUOTE=mahmoud;71965]Dear Sayhood, thanks for ur reply, may I ask how long this "National Security Check" took for ur case? and this interview is the next stage?
    Regards, mahmoud[/QUOTE]

Default interview

Dear Sayhood, Thank you for ur answer, Would you plz tell me which questions r they ask in interview? Is there any help or reference for passing the interview?and what r they trying to know by interview?English ability or personality?

Dear Mahmoud.

My case is being handle by immg profiling group wellington branch after being transferred from INZ London branch in which the latter queued my app for more than 6 months . National security check at Wellington IPG may take 3-8 months, however, in my case it took almost 3 months before I've been booked for an interview.

QUOTE=mahmoud;71965]Dear Sayhood, thanks for ur reply, may I ask how long this "National Security Check" took for ur case? and this interview is the next stage?
    Regards, mahmoud
    [/QUOTE]

Hi Mahmoud

I recall some of these questions. Here are coming:

1- why new zealand NOW?
    2- have you linked yourself with the industry in NZ? What is the industry of your profession?
    3- Have you worked in any job rather than your profession? What are those jobs?
    4- do you have friends or relatives?
    5- where in nz you plan to live?
    6- Cost of living?
    7- have you looked on schooling options?

By the way, I've got my resident visa approved yesterday. Super excited to make my new move.

Good luck to you

Quote Originally Posted by mahmoud View Post
    Dear Sayhood, Thank you for ur answer, Would you plz tell me which questions r they ask in interview? Is there any help or reference for passing the interview?and what r they trying to know by interview?English ability or personality?

[/QUOTE]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast