Thread: Finally Preparing for ITA

toufiq is offline Junior Member

Default Finally Preparing for ITA

Hi all,

I have received my ITA on 22nd Sept, 2012 and currently preparing and collecting required documents. first of all i needs to do IQA for me and spouse degree assessments and then will send all certified copies to Newzealand immigration London office.

can any body please answer below some questions.

1. I filled my surname as actual but its not available on my passport as family name so can i change my surname according to my passport i.e. my fathers name mentioned as my surname in my passport.

2. I dont have birth certificate so providing National ID or my passport as my date of birth is displayed their.

3. In F14 ''Are you claiming points for employment in one of the identified future growth area ? (Bonus points applicable).

Please note, initially i selected it as ''Yes'' but i dont have any experience in newzealand now i am going to select it as ''No''
    please confirm, will my points will be reduced by selecting ''No''

4.Is it necessory to put exact same work experience designation as actual because i put it matching with my day to day responsibilities.
    Like I have actually ''Data Core Engineer'' but i mentioned ''Network administrator''.

EOI Submitted : 5 Sep, 2012 with 140 Points
    ITA Received : 19 Sep, 2011
    Application submitted : Pending

Manu&Tanu is offline Junior Member

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by toufiq View Post
    Hi all,

I have received my ITA on 22nd Sept, 2012 and currently preparing and collecting required documents. first of all i needs to do IQA for me and spouse degree assessments and then will send all certified copies to Newzealand immigration London office.

can any body please answer below some questions.

1. I filled my surname as actual but its not available on my passport as family name so can i change my surname according to my passport i.e. my fathers name mentioned as my surname in my passport.

2. I dont have birth certificate so providing National ID or my passport as my date of birth is displayed their.

3. In F14 ''Are you claiming points for employment in one of the identified future growth area ? (Bonus points applicable).

Please note, initially i selected it as ''Yes'' but i dont have any experience in newzealand now i am going to select it as ''No''
    please confirm, will my points will be reduced by selecting ''No''

4.Is it necessory to put exact same work experience designation as actual because i put it matching with my day to day responsibilities.
    Like I have actually ''Data Core Engineer'' but i mentioned ''Network administrator''.

EOI Submitted : 5 Sep, 2012 with 140 Points
    ITA Received : 19 Sep, 2011
    Application submitted : Pending
    Hi buddy,

I too was doing this mistake earlier, i.e. to try to find answers specific to my situation. Nobody in their right sense would guide you as this is not allowed.

I figure that the right way is to explain your situation and ask if anyone can share their experience or direct to some link on INZ site. This sharing of 'publicly available' information is not a breach. So my suggestion is choose your questions carefully or else you can see that my initial queries just never got answered!!

If only MB would have told me this too (though I must say she is doing a fab work in all her capacity)

-Regards