Thread: Documents Preparation for ITA

chandra0310 is offline Junior Member

Default Documents Preparation for ITA

I have applied for PR and got my EOI selected yesterday with 145 points (currently employed in auckland)
    Hopefully I will be getting ITA from Auckland Central Branch.

I have following questions to be answered...

[Chandra] I am working in ICT Company (Software Service Company), with head office in Bangalore India, as a full time for last 6.5 year with role as Test Lead. This is my first company. Now I am deputed to its New Zealand branch and I am on work visa since august 2011.
    How will I get following document from my employer to claim bonus points for these areas ( please refer A and B under references given below for query 1 &2).

1. my job in an identified future growth area
    2. my work experience in an identified future growth area
    3. What could be the lead time to get ITA, Assigning CO, getting PR?
    4. When exactly I need to submit my passport to INZ? What will happen if they ask for passport while submitting documents for ITA and I want to travel overseas for holiday or otherwise?

reference:
    A. Evidence of my job in an identified future growth area? If you want to claim bonus points for skilled employment in an identified future growth area, your employer must also provide confirmation that your employment is in an identified future growth area.

B. Evidence of my work experience in an identified future growth area: You can show this by providing evidence that:
    • your skilled employment is in an identified future growth area (eg providing a letter from your employer confirming this); and
    • your work experience is directly applicable to the employment (eg providing a letter from your employer which confirms this and providing job descriptions from previous roles you have held); and
    • the offer of employment could not reasonably have been made, or the job could not reasonably have been done, if you did not have that work experience (eg providing a letter from your employer confirming this, and/or an ideal person job specification for the employment that shows necessary prior work experience).

Just got a reply from my HR (employer):

====
    We issue a standard employment verification letter template for the purpose of applying for Permanent Residency to employees. We can include your designation, but for compliance reasons are unable to provide detailed information on the roles and responsibilities performed. Furthermore our position descriptions are for internal use only and cannot be shared by third parties.
    This template is what we have used previously and has always been accepted by relevant authorities
    =====
    Last edited by chandra0310; 23-02-2012 at 02:06 PM.