Thread: I have just received ITA

goddy64 is offline Member
    Blog Entries

Default I have just received ITA

While filling my EOI I did not include my kids as migrating with me now, will i still include there passport photograph and birth certificate with the ITA?

Is it necessary include my local tax and pay slip?

I have provisional lisence approval from EWRB NZ, will that assist the decision on my application if other requirements are meet as Electrician?.

Jof
    Jof is offline Member

If you do not intend to include your children in the application and do not intend to take them with you, then you do not need to include their birth certificates or photos of them. You still have to provide details of their name and ages etc. They will not get visas in that case.

If you do intend to take them with you then you do need to provide that proof of identity as everyone included in the application needs full processing to get a visa.

It isn't necessary to include any information about your pay or taxes unless you are claiming points for experience and need to include information such as previous job offers etc.

If you meet all the other requirements for qualifying points as an electrician then I don't think that the provisional registration will make any difference. It may however help you to prove a claim that you are a skilled worker.

It is a good idea to read all the information that is provided with the ITA. It goes into quite a lot of detail about exactly what is required and how it should be presented. They are quite picky that you follow their guidelines.

Please note these are just my opinions based on my own application. I am not a professional advisor.

Jof
    Last edited by Jof; 30-04-2010 at 11:38 AM.

Blog Entries

Default My ITA has been lodged

I have lodged my ITA and payment has been withdrawn from my account. Full Medical.

I did not include IELTS certificate rather I have recognised certificate from City and Guilds of london. I included other documents as requested.

I do not have job offer as Electrician.

What will be the next thing that may happen in this instance?

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

You could be that you are allocated a case officer and at some point, because you haven't got a job offer, you could have an interview.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

Blog Entries

Default Request for information.

What kind of interview do you think will take place telephone or personal interview? I live in Nigeria.

Blog Entries

It's often a telephone interview but occasionally I've heard of people having a face to face one. I guess it depends on how the INZ branch you have applied through deals with these things.
    Mother Bear

Blog Entries

Default Request for further information

I have applied for Electrician job through many recruiting agents but some will simply tell me that there is ban for establishment to employ Electrician from outside NZ and they can only help me get a job when I arrive NZ. While others will reply that I am not suitable for the job, as such could not go further in this instance.

Is this an indication that I will not get job in NZ from out side or when I am in NZ?

Blog Entries

This seems to be a problem that a lot of people have when trying to get a job offer from outside NZ. It is usually easier to get a job when you are in the country because employers can see that you have made the commitment to travel to NZ. It could be that employers are cautious about offering jobs to people overseas because it can happen that these people sometimes don't bother to come to NZ to take up the job and the employer has to start looking for someone again. As an electrician, do you have NZ registration, which is obligatory before you can work there?
    Mother Bear

Blog Entries

Default Request for information.

I have approval for provisional license with Electrical Workers Registration Board of NZ as electrician, but that has not change since November 2009. I usually receive the same response even on a job I am qualified for as a skilled electrician.