Thread: help!!

newzealandCowboy is offline Junior Member

Exclamation help!!

hello i am a 22 year old man living in tx and for personal reason i want to move anywhere to any where out of America i have some money saved up so i can get to new zealand no problem. i just have no idea where to even start looking i have looked at a few sites, not much but i found one talking about a "work to residence" plan, looked like a none skilled labor like waiting tables and stuff. I don't have real trade skills yet but have a positive attitude and love meeting ppl from different parts of the world, so i know i would love being a texan in new Zealand some one plz tell me where to start >_<

lindz is offline Junior Member

Default try to assist

Because of your age you can come in on a Holiday Visa. Check link below:- hope this helps...

United States of America Working Holiday Scheme

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Hi,

Do you have a skilled job? That is the best way to get into NZ as most visas for long term stay require that you have certain skills that are needed in NZ. Immigration NZ appears to only want people who have these particular skills while the rest of the jobs can be done by kiwis. This is the Long Term Skill Shortage List and if you have a job skill on this list you could apply for residency directly. This is the Immediate Skill Shortage List and if you have one of these job titles you could maybe apply for a Work to Residence visa or a work visa but you would need a job offer for this.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.