Thread: new to the site

ladypippa is offline Junior Member

Smile new to the site

Hi, my name is Marites I am new to this site, I found this site when I was looking around trying to find information about Ministry of Education as I have some few things that I wanted to inquire about my overseas qualification, anyway, I am glad that I found this site as after reading the forums. it seems to be a good place to make friends also the site is very helpful to everybody especially those immigrant or shall we say foreigners.

I came from the Philippines, and together with my two girls, i am now living with my kiwi partner here in Auckland. God is really good to me all the time,my life in New Zealand is soooooooo much better than what we have in the Philippines.I could not ask for more.So far my girls and I are settling very well in NZ together with my loving and caring partner not only to me but to my whole family.

Anyway , looking forward to hearing from all of you guys here on this site. Thank you for accepting me as a member here.

Cheers Guys!!!!!!!!

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Marites. It's great news that you are happy with your life in NZ and everything is going well for you.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

ladypippa is offline Junior Member

Smile thanks a lot

Hi MotherBear, thanks for the warm welcome. Yes New zealand is a very beautiful country.I am lucky that me and my kids are here.Thank God.

Cheers