Thread: Our Dream Came True. Welcome to PARADISE

Afsi is offline Junior Member

Default Our Dream Came True. Welcome to PARADISE

I just can't wait to tell that me and my partner have just got our student and work visas. FINALLY BLUE STICKERS IN OUR PASSPORTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy. I swear there is no one more happier than me in the world right now.
    We have waited about 4 months to get visa. Now we are arranging our movement to the HEAVEN NORTH ISLAND!!!! We have reserved our flight for late January, and even I have decided about which seats in the plane we would like to sit!!!! I know what time we will arrive and what will we do when we just arrive to Auckland.
    Many times I was surfing in this forum and got happy when see others have got their visas and wish we could get our visas; Now, it's our turn

Just TOOOOO MUCH HAPPY, JUST HAPPY AND HAPPY AND HAPPY

People Space is offline Senior Member

Congratulations!
    Wow the enthusiasm is overwhelming!

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

So much happiness and excitement . There must be enough to spread around everyone on here .

Congratulations Afsi and here's wishing you a safe journey down to NZ in January to start your new lives.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

Thank you "People Space" and "MotherBear". I really wish this happiness & excitement happen to anyone here who loves NZ.

GettingReady is offline Junior Member

Default Congratulations

Congrats Afsi!! I can imagine it must be an amazing feeling to know you have your visa's and you don't have to worry anymore!! Hopefully I'll know what that feels like soon enough!! Good luck with all your future planning and may your new adventure be filled with success!!

Thanks Getting Ready, It's kind of you.
    I wish you taste this happiness soon!
    I really wish you get your visa soon. It is just hard to wait, so hard, I know well but be hopeful. I got my visa in the days which I really was disappointed.

I do not know how is your immigration process. We have also applied for skilled migration to NZ. It is now more that 8 months that we are waiting for probable interview. Our case officer had told us that your immigration process will take between 6-12 months. Especially because my husband has not job offer we should expect 12 months for our immigration process. So do not get disappointed.
    I wish the bests for you and your husband
    Afsi

GettingReady is offline Junior Member

Thanks Afsi Well, we waited 3-4 months (not sure when he was assigned) for our case officer to be assigned to us after submitting our ITA and now we've waited just over 4 months again to have an interview scheduled. Our interview is on 09 November, so please hold thumbs Hopefully we don't wait too long after our interview to get our visa's, because my husband and I are looking forward to having a NZ Christmas!! We are both being positive and will be so grateful once this process is over! So far this whole process from EOI to where we are now (Interview scheduled) has taken 1 year!! So crazy! Well, good luck with everything to come and hopefully we'll meet up some day in NZ and have a drink to celebrate

People Space is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by GettingReady View Post
    ...Our interview is on 09 November, so please hold thumbs...
    As a Kiwi, the equivalent of holding thumbs is crossing fingers, so my fingers are crossed for you! Good Luck!

Thank you People Space for your kind. I heard Kiwi's are kind and friendly. I am so much eager to face to them soon.