Thread: Im Filipino

rizanponio@ymail.com is offline Junior Member

Arrow Im Filipino

hi im Rizan Ponio of philippines, im willing to work in your country but i need ur help sir/maam.

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Rizan.

Perhaps if you tell us something about your circumstances i.e. how old you are, if you are working, what your job is, what qualifications you have we may be able to point you in the right direction. To be able to live in NZ you need to have certain skills that are needed in the country.

Have you had a look at the Immigration New Zealand website yet? That might give you an idea of what is required to get to NZ.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

cams_m is offline Junior Member

Im guessing this is just phishing

Tessa183 is offline Junior Member

Smile

someone has to start somewhere....We began by asking questions, but the New zealand Immigration website helped stax!!! And here we are! Can I just ask why "some" New zealanders see to be so agro against immigrants? We have to be skilled to enter the country, free of diseases and require Police Clearances...One Kiwi gentleman commented the other day that the immigrants are committing all the crime....???????????????????????Have there been any South Africans on Police 10/7 lately that I'm unaware of?
    I'm an ex- South African- Honest, hardworking, healthy (all round decent person.) and we do not attempt to sponge off the Government...We pay taxes and fit into Kiwi society well...Only thing is, we have a South African accent...Not all Kiwis have this mindset, I'm just confused as to why this very narrowminded and mean statement was made...
    Last edited by Tessa183; 05-05-2009 at 10:02 PM.

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tessa183 View Post
    One Kiwi gentleman commented the other day that the immigrants are committing all the crime....???????????????????????
    I think they would be pretty stupid if they were 'committing all the crime' because there would be every chance they would be deported and lose their residency if immigrants were a real problem. One of the conditions of residency is that you abide by the laws of the country or you get put out. I trawl through the kiwi newspapers most days looking for items to post on the forum. I can't say I've ever been struck by the number of articles regarding immigrants being a problem although, from time to time, the Pacific Islanders come in for some criticism, but they get into NZ via another route. Certain groups of Maori have a tendency to become involved in crime and some Pakeha kiwis aren't averse to dabbling in crime, so I think maybe your 'kiwi gentleman' seems to have an axe to grind where immigrants are concerned and he was looking for a scapegoat. I don't think, by any stretch of the imagination, that all immigrants are snowy white and crime-free, but I don't think it's half the problem that your gentleman is trying to make out.

Oh, and welcome to the forum, Tessa.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.