Thread: Kia Ora!!

tallullu is offline Junior Member

Smile Kia Ora!!

Hi folks,

Names Louise,
    finally at the stage of my life/career where i'm finally going ahead with the immigration plans I have been concockting for the past 4+ years.

At the point now where I just need to tie up the last strands of information, legal documents and general nerves before packing up my life and heading over to the North Island.

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Hi Louise, welcome aboard.

Must be an exciting time for you, putting the final touches to your immigration plans after all that time. Hope your application goes smoothly. Do you know already know what part of North Island you're heading for?
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

tallullu is offline Junior Member

It has been a long time waiting!! I must say i'm getting quite restless.
    I would initially be moving to the Devonport, Takapuna area because I would like to scout out the university and it is also an area I know rather well.

After my initial year depending on my career, education status etc I then plan on settling in Wellington where I used to live previously. I have a great fondness for Wellington and I consider it my home from home.