Thread: options

tortola is offline Junior Member

Smile options

As i was saying... I have a girfriend that is a NZ citizen . Assuming they won`t grant me a work permit, can anyone tell me if I would have any other options. My qualifications are not listed on the skilled migrant category. As a matter of fact they are not listed anywere
    I think an option would be to study. Question: can i take a short course like 3 or 6 months ( i am aware that i need a student visa for any course longer than 3 months) in a trade like construction , carpentry and find a job after that? or there is a minimum period of time or a minimum level of certifcation you need in order be alowed to look for a job after finishing the course. I`ve been looking at all kinds of options...If anyone has any ideas I am listening. i have all the time to study the options but please give me some ideas. Thank you come on, be creative

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

This should give you the full story about getting a Student Visa. And this is from the INZ website although I guess you have probably already read it.

Are you so doubtful that you would get a visa under the Partnership Category?
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

Default work/student visa

No Mother Bear I don`t have many doubts, i actually have some material that would be considered proof of a " geunine and stable relationship" . I am just trying to be prepared for anything. I like to pland everything in advance and always have a Plan B . i`m alaso haelthy and with no criminal record. nad my partner is an eligible sponsor. I hope I won`t have any problems, and they will aprove it. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tortola View Post
    No Mother Bear I don`t have many doubts, i actually have some material that would be considered proof of a " geunine and stable relationship" . I am just trying to be prepared for anything. I like to pland everything in advance and always have a Plan B . i`m alaso haelthy and with no criminal record. nad my partner is an eligible sponsor. I hope I won`t have any problems, and they will aprove it. Thanks
    By the way....do they approve working visas under partnership policy, usually? Like do you have any info of the aproval rate. Thank you