Thread: frenchie

bluangelzara is offline Junior Member

Default frenchie

We really want to bring our french bull dog over to nz, he is definately worth the hassle n money. Does any one have any companies they have used and would recomend for the process??
    Attached Images Attached Images

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Hi Bluangelzara. Welcome to MTNZ.

Would you be wanting to fly your little fella out from Gibraltar? We've had quite a few recommendations for pet shippers in the UK, but I think Gibraltar is a bit of an unknown.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

bluangelzara is offline Junior Member

Default thanks for getting back to me,

I think we would probably have to fly him via UK, or take him over the boarder into spain to fly from an international airport like malaga. I think the translating in spain is going to prove difficult , as i only speak very basic spanish.
    I am going to speak to the kennels in Gibraltar which is ran by the RAF to see what plans they might offer too.

by the way i am not used to using this site yet - (you can probably tell)

Cheers

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Golden Arrow in Shropshire has a very good reputation for shipping dogs. Unfortunately they don't have a website or email contact. Doing a search on Google will no doubt bring up some contact details if you're interested. If you want to read some recommendations on here you could do a search for Golden or Arrow which might also bring up posts with other recommendations. You could take a look on our website list under Pets and Pet Shippers for other bits of info although I think it will be difficult to find much for Spain.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.