Thread: Hi from Sweden

Woolmark is offline Junior Member

Default Hi from Sweden

Hi...

I am 40, and lives in Stockholm, Sweden. And have plans to move/work in NZ for a time or for the rest of my life. Everything depends on what i can find.

I working with import in sweden and also had a small wineyard in sweden. Looking at first hand for a job at a wineyard. And if i can find that and a house/apartment i will find out the rest...

I have no own kids, and i am divorced (dec 2008) so i have nothing who stop me this time....

Sail, Photo, Wine are a few of the things i like....

All ideas about place to live, job are welcome...

joakim

tortola is offline Junior Member

Smile Inz

This would be a good place to start. Maybe you could submit an expresion of interst if you would qualify. it depends on your work exeperience. from than on it would be easy: Immigration New Zealand
    The page look very complicated but it is not. it`s just amatter of getting used to search for the exact topics that interest you.

Thanks,

I will check it....all help is welcome....

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Hi Joakim, welcome to the forum.

There are a few wineries in NZ so you will feel at home there. However, if you want to apply for residency there, you may need a qualification and a certain amount of work experience first. Your job title needs to appear on the Long Term Skill Shortage List . You could get a work permit if your job is on the Immediate Skill Shortage List and you could work your way to residency in time.

If you only want to work in NZ for a limited time you could apply under the Recognised Seasonal Employer (RSE) Work Policy but you wouldn't be able to apply for another visa while you were still in NZ, but you can extend this visa.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

Quote Originally Posted by MotherBear View Post
    Hi Joakim, welcome to the forum.

There are a few wineries in NZ so you will feel at home there. However, if you want to apply for residency there, you may need a qualification and a certain amount of work experience first. Your job title needs to appear on the Long Term Skill Shortage List . You could get a work permit if your job is on the Immediate Skill Shortage List and you could work your way to residency in time.

If you only want to work in NZ for a limited time you could apply under the Recognised Seasonal Employer (RSE) Work Policy but you wouldn't be able to apply for another visa while you were still in NZ, but you can extend this visa.
    Thanks, this info is just what i looking for...thanks