Thread: Hello from Yorkshire

anniiee is offline Junior Member

Smile Hello from Yorkshire

Hello

Just a short introduction. Myself my OH, two of my children aged 14&15 and 2 dogs are hoping to move to Auckland early next year.
    We have submitted our ITA, without a job offer, and are just keeping fingers, toes and everything else crossed.
    We are planning to job hunt after Xmas. Like many others we have a house to sell here in England but may rent if we have to.

Good Luck to everyone else who's waiting
    Annie x

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Annie, welcome aboard.

Good luck with the PR application, hope it goes smoothly for you. It would probably be a good idea to do the job search after the Christmas/New Year period because I would think things are starting to slow down towards the holiday period already.

Hope you can manage to sell the house in these difficult times. Coming up to Christmas isn't the best time to try to sell, but, hopefully, things will pick up once that is out of the way and Spring is on the way.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

Yorkshiregirl is offline Junior Member

Hey! Where abouts in Yorkshire are you from and where is Auckland are you planning to move to (if you are still doing it!)

I am from Barnsley and have just moved to Mount Albert Auckland 3 weeks ago.

Hope everything goes well with the move. Let me know if you fancy meeting up for a coffee