Thread: Hello everyone, any Dentists out there?!!

Hoobius_Caesar is offline Junior Member

Smile Hello everyone.

Hi There,

I have been reading through this forum for the past 3 month when I first started my EOI process, and i didnt have the guts to join till now. Anyway, I have benefited greatly from all the kind advice posted, it realy helped me figure stuff out.

I submitted my EOI on 10/1/08, EOI was selected on 17/1/08, ITA issued on 19/2/08
    Last edited by Hoobius_Caesar; 16-03-2008 at 07:09 PM.

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hoobius_Caesar View Post
    I have been reading through this forum for the past 3 month when I first started my EOI process, and i didnt have the guts to join till now.
    that says it all. We're not friendly enough, not welcoming enough, maybe too intimidating? Taffy! We need a speedy injection of friendliness and welcomingness. We can't have folks afraid of dipping their toes into our forum. That's very sad.

Anyway we're very glad you're here with us now H_C - better late than never. A big hearty from MoveToNZ.

Congratulations on having a job offer already . Is that Wesport on the western side of South Island? The wild and woolly side of NZ? I don't have any personal info on the place, but perhaps some of our South Islanders may have visited or have knowledge of it, but, in the meantime, here's another link .

Edited to add - Aaaargh! Now you've edited your post and mine doesn't make sense any more. Hope I haven't put my foot in it.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

Hoobius_Caesar is offline Junior Member

Default Thanks for your Delightful welcome MotherBear

Hello MotherBear,

Many many thanks for your warm welcome, I was delighted to hear from you.

Sorry about the editing, it's just that I am not used to using the forum and i still don't know my way around things, I guess you could say I was experimenting !!! but seriously I still meant every word I said. You know, i was going to write alote of stuff about myself then I was afraid to sound a bit weird saying all those things when i was just beginning to introduce myself, thats why I even edited alot from my original post.

I will try to post all updates I get regarding my residence status.

Anyway, I am realy glad to be making new freinds and will be delighted to hear from all of you.

Cheers

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hoobius_Caesar View Post
    You know, i was going to write alote of stuff about myself then I was afraid to sound a bit weird saying all those things when i was just beginning to introduce myself, thats why I even edited alot from my original post.
    The whole idea of the Introduce Yourself thread is to do just that . We're always interested to hear about our new members as it gives us some background information about their situation, which helps us when we're attempting to answer queries. Don't be shy about posting on here - we don't bite. Well..... not many of us do.

It's a bit slow on here currently as folks are a bit busy with other things, but I'm sure it'll pick up again soon.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.