Thread: hi welcome to NZ hope I can help

anthony long is offline Junior Member

Default hi welcome to NZ hope I can help

We moved out to NZ about 3 years ago and have never looked back, we have both settled in jobs that we enjoy eventually. I am hoping that I can help someone with a job offer.

I am working for Ashair based in South Auckland and am looking for field service engineers from the uk to work in the compressed air, blower and vacuum equipment industry.

We have a position for an experienced service technician operating in the compressed air blower and vacuum industry.

The work involves general servicing and maintenance of air compressors, blowers & vacuum pumps. Experience in this field is considered a substantial advantage, the successful applicant will have excellent communication skills and the ability to work unsupervised.

Position based in South Auckland./ East Tamaki , but positions possibly in any of our branches in NZ to suitable candidate

Please email C.V. to:

tonyl@ashair.co.nz

selchie is offline All Knowing Deity
    Blog Entries

I'm really good with a vacuum around the house :
    If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows.
    - Rev. Henry Ward Beecher, mid-1800s