Thread: Intro Birdies flying the nest

sparrows is offline Member

Default Intro Birdies flying the nest

Hi
    We are planning to move to New Zealand July or August 2008
    Visiting for three weeks beginning April to visit schools, areas and the all important job interviews
    OH in IT for many, many years currently project manager with IT company UK and looking for employment in or around Wellington area. I work in finance also with project administration qualifications and experience
    We will be leaving two boys 24 and 20 years they have own lives and careers and NZ was not in their plans for the future. Definitely bringing 10 year old son, not sure with 15 year old daughter wants to complete her GCSE?s in UK which end June 2009. Another factor to visiting schools in April to seek advice for options in NZ for daughter
    I have currently lived moving to New Zealand with all the up and downs due to my sister after 9 months of job offer nursing in Palmerston North is finally going due to arrive January 25th.
    Down the line down researched NZ, job hunting, registered with few agencies (main message face to face interviews hence visit in April), applied to agent to process visa etc,
    house on the market and prepared family and friends for leave and last but not least joined Move2NZ
    Looking forward to hearing from any members

D

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Sparrows! Welcome to the forum.

Your plans seem to be well under way and it must have helped having a sister undergoing the same process just ahead of you. Hopefully your OH shouldn't have a problem getting a job in his line of work.

It's a shame that all of your 'children' aren't going with you but, as always, they have their own lives and you have to now get on with yours.

Good luck with your plans. Hope it all goes well for you.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

sparrows is offline Member

Default Thanks

Thank You Mother Bear
    Some good news OH got 2nd interview next week with IT company in Wellington, so having restless nights at moment.
    Have a very keen buyer for house not bad as only third viewer this week, and I was not expecting market to pick up until Febraury.We will have to see as they need to sell thiers which is only just going on market
    What will be will be that is my motto

Keeping fingers crossed
    D