Thread: wannabie kiwi

Stella is offline Junior Member

Cool wannabie kiwi

Hi
    I'm just introducing myself. We just started with the proccess and believe me we really are below step one the end still look so far in the future. My hubby is a electrician and we are busy compilng his application to see if his qualifications will be accepted in NZ and from there we will take it further. I'm at the stage that I feel like a junkie I cannot get enough info on NZ. Everyday I'm on the net doing research printing allthe news I get for my hubby to read. So this is me and now that I found this site I will be digging through all the forum info to see what I can get here. Any info on making things easier and FASTER I would appreciate it

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Stella. Welcome to the forum.

You're doing the right thing in reading up on everything to do with NZ as that's the best way to learn and find out if it's the right move for you and your family. Your hubby shouldn't find it too difficult to get a job there as electricians are in demand.

When you've had a read through the forum, if you've got any specific questions or points to make, just throw them on here and we'll see what we can do. As for tips to make the immigration process pass more quickly....... that's the million dollar question. All you can to is try to push the right buttons. If you have what NZ wants, your application will proceed as quickly as it can. INZ works at its own speed and nothing seems to shift it into a higher gear unfortunately.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.