Thread: I am coming to NZ

boobala is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up I am coming to NZ

Hi all,

My name is Boobalakrishnan working in India as Operations Manager for an IT company. I have applied for NZ Online EOI with 135 Points. I would like to hear suggestions and advice from this MovetoNZ forum members.

Also please assist me in getting a Job Offer offer for my expertise in domain in IT Operations Management, Quality and People Management.

It will be of great help if any one share their experience with me about thier immigration story.

Regards,
    Boobalakrishnan.S
    Last edited by boobala; 03-11-2007 at 08:06 PM. Reason: for poll

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Boobala

Welcome to MoveToNZ.

You seem to have started well with your immigration quest if you have 135 points on your EOI. If you have any specific questions about the PR process or moving to NZ you can ask them here. I'm sure, if you read through the forum's threads, you will see many of our members' experiences during and after the immigration process.

To help you find a job you need to either contact a job agent or have a look through some of the job sites shown on our NZ Website List under Employment. This forum is only for help with immigration as we aren't in a position to be able to find jobs for members. You could also look in the NZ Yellow Pages for companies who have websites and may have your type of job on offer. You can contact companies directly in this way.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.