Thread: Introduceing Myself

Tribesman is offline Member

Talking Introduceing Myself

I am new to this site. So i guess i will be useing it alot in the future for some information from alot of helpfull people out there. Myself and my Wife are hopeing to move to N/Zealand to Christchurch the end of next year to join our Son who has residency out there and his own buisness. Im from Galway Ireland.
    Bye for now. Tom.

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

to MoveToNZ, Tom. Good to have you with us.

Are you intending to immigrate under the Family Sponsorship category i.e. is your son sponsoring your application? This is the way my husband and I are hoping to get there, but we have to wait until at least this time next year before we can apply because my son will have held PR for 3 years by that time.

I hope your plans go well and don't hesitate to ask questions and join in the friendly banter on here.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

Wales is only next door.Your my first contact. Glad to hear from you. Im in the same boat as yourself. Will post again soon with some news and my experience so far. I think i have looked into everything. Tom

Taffy is offline He who shall be ignored
    Blog Entries

Hi Tom,

Welcome to the forum from me too
    Taffy

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.

Dawn is offline All Knowing Deity
    Blog Entries

Come in Tom, wipe your feet or leave your shoes at the door. You'll like it here, we have a comfy chair waiting just for you and a nice wee dram. Warm your toes by the fire and dream of rolling green hills, snow-capped mountains and golden beaches that stretch for miles. We'll keep you filled in on all that's happening and make all those months just fly by for you.

Did I do good Taffy? Did I do good? Now pay up!

Oh and by the way Tom, there is a new rule for all new forumites it's from page 37, paragraph 4, point 26a of the MoveToNz regulation booklet that can be downloaded from www.makingthisupasIgoalong.co.nz. And it says this: All new members must commit to tuning in to the Saturday Night Madness Radio Show featuring Dawn and Taffy or risk being kicked off the forum forever and ever and vair vair ever.

Nice to have you along
    Passionate about the unfathomableness opportunities of kiwi-a-gogo-land

Hi Dawn,
    It looks like i might have some good crack as well as learn alot while doing so. Dont kick me off the forum yet ive only just joined ha.
    Im not very computer wise. us older guys are abit slow but get there eventually.Ha. Bye from Galway for now.