Thread: Hi,

aryan is offline Junior Member

Default Hi,

Hello MTNZ team members,

Myself Aryan From India, have been actively following up posts on this website. Its a great forum to understand on Moving to NZ.

I applied for immigration NZ in 2007 and last week got to know that I have been selected for Work to Residence Visa. I have to now submit financial details along with family passport passport up-to Nov end and then I will get 3 months to land there and 9 months for job search.

In relation to this program I need this team's help on -

1) Accommodation search
    2) Job search and opportunities
    3) Indian stores in NZ
    4) what to get from India(must things)

Regards
    Aryan
    aryansaw@yahoo.com

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Hi Aryan

Perhaps this website about all things Indian in NZ will give you a start. For the accommodation and job search you could look at our NZ website list under Real Estate and Employment. Some of the links might be out of date so if you have problems, let me know and I'll try to find a newer link. Regarding things to bring from India, it would be better if someone from that country was to tell you what is available in NZ and what would be best to bring with you. I wouldn't really advise bringing food because NZ has strict rules about which foods can be brought in e.g. anything with seeds, nuts etc. isn't allowed. I think spices in sealed packets may be allowed.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.