Thread: I wanted to Introduce my self - Andrew B from Santa Fe, New Mexico. USA

abridewell is offline Junior Member

Default I wanted to Introduce my self - Andrew B from Santa Fe, New Mexico. USA

My wife and I have been wanting to move out of country for sometime now, and have been trying to figure out where we wanted to live, and raise our little one. Jude is now 15 months and loves the outdoors, dirt, and plants. Currently we are trying to research as much as possible as to where to start with the whole process. My wife and I run our own Design studio at home, where we develop and design websites, do Brand Identity, and much more. I also work for a company full time that specializes in E-government solutions. Where we automate and design web/mobile applications for local, state, and federal government in the US.

I would love to discuss where people started before moving. Thanks and look forward to talking to anyone.

Drew

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Hi Drew and welcome to MTNZ.

I've removed the link to your website as advertising isn't generally allowed on the forum because it often, unfortunately, brings with it a whole shipload of unwelcome spammers who are nothing to do with NZ immigration and have no interest in it.

If you want to know how to go about applying to get into NZ, you could start here . If you have any specific questions we'd be happy to help if we can.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

abridewell is offline Junior Member

Default Thanks Motherbear

Sorry about posting the link, Didnt even think of that. Didnt want to advertise at all. Just wanted to introduce myself and wife.

My wife and I , and little Jude, are really wanting to get the process going to move to NZ. Do you currently live there now? What part of NZ do you live in? Were very natural and organic people I would say. We eat all local food, and organic. Is there a lot of this in NZ? Are there Farmers Markets, and Green Leed Certified Building going on? Just a few questions to get started.

Thanks

Drew