Thread: Hi all

naylor1880 is offline Junior Member

Default Hi all

Hi all i'm new here.
    My name is Tracy Naylor
    I'm trying a long shot with coming on here hoping to try and get in touch with some family.
    I'm for England and have some family who moved out to there years ago and i'm trying to find them.
    The people i'm looking for are called : Brian and Nora Mitchell, or there kids which i think are called John and David ( i think). The last known information i have about them is they lived in Glenfield in Auckland 10.
    Can anyone help me on this search for them

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Hi Tracy

One place to start is the NZ White Pages online. I can't see anything for either Brian or Nora Mitchell in Auckland so I wouldn't like to say if they haved moved to another part of NZ or left the country altogether. There is one entry for a John Mitchell in Auckland and that is all I could find for that area. There doesn't appear to be a listing for John and Nora Mitchell together anywhere in NZ although there are a couple of entries for a Brian Mitchell on his own in New Plymouth and Palmerston North. It could be that they only work mobile phones and, therefore, aren't listed in White Pages. There are some Brian Mitchells on here but you need to sign up to be able to view any details by the look of it.

Sounds like you could have your work cut out trying to find them but I wish you good luck with your search.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

naylor1880 is offline Junior Member

i do have an address but not sure how up to date this is