Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Hi i need some help

  1. #1
    Bennyaha is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010

    Post Hi i need some help

    Hi im Ben i am born in new zealand and i need some help i have a partner who lives over seas in USA and he is looking to move here in with me as soon as he turns 16 is there anything i can do to help him get ready to move here, how to apply for residency stuff like that please help

  2. #2
    MotherBear's Avatar
    MotherBear is offline The missing link
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries


    Hi Ben, welcome.

    I think the only way your partner could have stayed in NZ long term is if you sponsored him under this category but I see that only relationships involving people 18 years old or over will be considered unless parental consent is given. That is obviously the first step before you can take this any further.
    Mother Bear

    Try to bloom wherever you are planted.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19