Thread: Which occupation should I start in July?

newbiekiwi is offline Junior Member

Question Which occupation should I start in July?

Hello...

Firstly, apologise if I put the question in the wrong forum, please feel free to move, Mother Bear

I have got a 12-month Working Holiday visa, and will arrive in ChCh early July, it's winter at that time. Currently I am working as the Recruitment Consultant and I truly wish if I could find a temp job in NZ, so I could gain and learn more knowledge/experience or an Admin/PA positions too (Plan A).

In the case I couldn't find a recruitment job, working in a farm or backpacker hostel or restaurant or as an aupair (Plan B) would be another options .

So, I'd like to ask about my Plan B since I quite get used to with the Plan A, so no worry (that much). I have found 'BASE' hostel which also have a package which includes Job Placement Service here: Work....

Do you guys have any recommendation where should I apply a farm/aupair job, please? I do not want to pay more money for BASE's job placement package even the hostel seems good to me.

I think my question is suck, I will come back with the better question(s) next time. Kindly note that this is my first time staying aboard (traveled several times but never been settled in any place more than 2 weeks). So no doubt why?

Thank you in advance for your time reading my worry, hehe

NewbieKiwi

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Have you looked through these links? If you look lower down you will find some farm-type sites.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

newbiekiwi is offline Junior Member

Smile Thank you very much for your warm welcome here!

Quote Originally Posted by MotherBear View Post
    Have you looked through these links? If you look lower down you will find some farm-type sites.

Thank you MotherBear, I have found something interesting in the link you suggested. Have a nice weekend!!!