Thread: Looking for job

kobestonecold is offline Junior Member

Default Looking for job

Hi, my name is Manny. At the moment i have applied to many jobs in seek.co.nz but no responded at all. I finished my bachelor degree from USA and postgraduate dip from Massey. I am 29 years old male and have PR. Anyone have available job for me like working in the office customer service something like that. Help please.

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Hi Manny .

Are you now in NZ or still outside the country? It is always difficult to get a job when you aren't already there. It is also a bad time for job hunting with the recession. Companies are laying people off rather than taking them on. You could have a look at some other job agents on here under Employment. The only thing you can do is to keep on trying or pay an agency such as this to help find you work.

Good luck.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

kobestonecold is offline Junior Member

yes, i am in NZ at the moment and really hard to get a job here

Pulsarblu is offline God like figure

Have you gone to the recruitment agencies? They are generally quite good to sniff out job opportunities. Of course keep on continuing to apply for jobs on seek. Also speak to people you know that you looking for job, contacts like this are quite good. Some jobs are filled even without advertised.