Hi.. I just received an offer from NZ employer. I am trying to complete my application for NZ work. I just downloaded form Application to Work in New Zealand (NZIS 1015) - I hope its right one pls advise if i am wrong! Should I apply for WTR / Work Visa - how to do it the right way ? May be i am asking very basic question but i just want to make everything right.. The NZ App form (NZIS 1015) says..

This form may be used to apply for a visa or permit, or both.

[ ] I am applying for a work visa. Mark this box if you want to travel to New Zealand to work or if you already have a work
permit and want to leave New Zealand and return to continue working.

[ ] I am applying for a work permit. Mark this box if you are in New Zealand and want to work here temporarily or if you
already have a work permit and want a further work permit.

[ ] I am applying for a work permit and a work visa. Mark this box if you are in New Zealand and want to work here temporarily
and you also want to be able to leave New Zealand while your work permit is current and return to continue working.

What Work Visa and Permit policy are you applying under?

[ ] Work to Residence
[ ] General Work
[ ] Family
[ ] Other (please specify)
Please suggest me which is the right and best option for me ... my employer suggested i should go for WTR But i just heard that applying for Work Visa is better option.. I dont know how should I go with it? Do I have to persuade my employer for that matter that I am applying for Work Visa instead of WTR? If its Work Visa that i should apply how should i be filling the above form fields..