Thread: Eva Air ? anyone used them

gigi is offline Junior Member

Question Eva Air ? anyone used them

THanks for all your lovely well wishes, just getting flights booked, there is a flight with eva air which is much cheaper than all the rest and im tempted to book but a bit concerned as i have never ever heard anyone talk about them. Has anyone flown with them ?
    cheers
    Gill

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Someone did mention Eva Airways quite a while ago but didn't fly with them in the end.

You can read up about how they are rated here . Seems they are a 4* airlines if that's anything to go by .
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

stanley is offline Member

Hi I havent flown eva airlines, but have lots of friends who use them to fly frequently to Thailand with them and talk very highly with them, they sometimes get really cheap upgrades at the last minute with them.

Paula.

Colecraft is offline Junior Member

Default Eva Air

Hi Gill

We have flown with Eva Air on a number of occasions We have never had any problems and always found the service to be recomended. We flown economy, delux and when we left the Uk finally last march we had an up grade to business class. We are planning on visiting the UK next year for a holiday and will use Eva again unless some other airline can beat the price and service.

Good luck

Colecraft

gigi is offline Junior Member

fantastic news thanks guys, booked with them now and was a bit worried but you have restored my faith!!

cheers
    Gill

DizzyF is offline Member

I know you have booked but just want to warn that I got food poisoning on an Eva Air Flight! I would still fly with them as everything else was good and they are a good price...maybe take some snacks in case you are worried....