Thread: Help me,,

mhileskee is offline Junior Member

Default Help me,,

hi, im mhiles, 28 years old. presently im working in dubai. i want to go in NZ and find a better job there. im an IT grad but presently, im not working in a computer industry where i can enhance my knowledge. i first applied in NZ last 2006, with the help of a friend. but i failed in the Expression of Interest. Im planning to apply again in NZQA. Can you guys help me?? Can you give me some tips in order for me to pass in this EOP??Thanks in advance..

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mhileskee View Post
    i first applied in NZ last 2006, with the help of a friend. but i failed in the Expression of Interest..
    Has anything changed since you last applied to make it worth your trying again now?

Basically, to submit a successful EOI you need to get 100 points or more. You also need to have skills that NZ needs and the relevant recognised qualifications to back them up. Work experience in the same field is required too.

This is where it all starts.....
    The points system
    The points indicator
    The points table
    The Long Term Skill Shortage List which is where you look to see if your job title is required in NZ.

Not knowing why you failed to be accepted the last time, it is difficult to point you in the right direction now so maybe a little more information would be helpful.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.