Thread: Help

nash is offline Junior Member

Default Help

Looking for some help if at all poss , Me my Partner and Daughter are looking to emmigrate to NZ asap but we dont have the skills that are on the list Im a warehouse Supervisor and My partner is a PA we have an 11 yr old daughter , all the online tests i have done say sorry u dont qualify whats the best thing to do next could anyone help

nash

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Hi Nash,

It sounds like your only solution, short of retraining for a skilled job, would be to apply for a temporary work visa . Scroll down to see where you fit in. It is, as it implies, only a temporary way to stay in NZ and can be renewed as long as the job lasts. There are certain conditions applied to these visas.

Here's a quick check .
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

nash is offline Junior Member

Thanks MB x we were thinking can u get the visa even if you dont have an offer of work then come over find a job etc ....we were thinking of doing that putting our uk house up for rent and renting in NZ ??

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Unfortunately you can't get a WP without a job offer. That's not to say you couldn't get into NZ with tourist visas, look for work (as long as you don't let anyone know this as you come into the country) and then apply for your WP.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.