Thread: Curious Wife

Carl is offline Member

Default Curious Wife

Hey everybody,

I haven't posted much here, but I've been snooping around for the better part of six months. After getting my service in the military over with, I really want to move to New Zealand... of course thats why I'm here! Anyway, my wife Bryanne is quite reluctant. We discussed it, and she and I think that talking to some people that are there right now, and that have made the move would be really nice. It may be a little bit difficult because of the time difference (since we are currently in Adana Turkey), but she wants to talk to some people on AIM. If any body is open to that it would be really great. Her screen-name is Bryanne14.

Thanks a bunch for such a great site!

Carl

Welshgirl is offline Super Moderator
    Blog Entries

Hi Carl,

I don't have AIM but if your wife would like to chat, I do have MSN Messenger. If she'd like to have a chat on there, let me know and I'll drop you a Private Message with my address

Welcome to the forum too

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Must admit I was a bit cautious when I saw the title of this thread and thought it might be one of those dubious sex ads we get on here occasionally . My moderator's finger was hovering over the delete button so I was relieved to find it was just an honest-to-goodness post.

Sorry, can't help with inside info on NZ for Bryanne, Carl, as I'm not living there yet (unfortunately ).
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.

Carl is offline Member

Welshgirl... thank you so much! I'll get her set up with a MSN account so you guys can have a chat!

MotherBear, don't worry we don't advertise anything too dubious!

Carl

MotherBear is offline The missing link
    currently Ras al Khaimah, UAE, ex Wales, UK
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Carl View Post
    Welshgirl... thank you so much! I'll get her set up with a MSN account so you guys can have a chat!
    If anyone can tell your wife how great life in NZ is, WG is the one.......well, one of them. Good luck.
    Mother Bear

Try to bloom wherever you are planted.